Dr Johannes Hjorth
- 2011-date: Post doc, University of Cambridge
- 2009-2011: Post doc, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- 2003-2009: PhD, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm
Johannes is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics Computational Biology research group. His current research interests are neurodevelopment, in particular the retinotopic map formation.
- Schmitz*, Hjorth*, Joemai, Wijntjes, Eijgenraam, de Bruijn, Georgiou, de Jong, van Ooyen, Verhage, Cornelisse, Toonen, Veldkamp, Automated analysis of neuronal morphology, synapse number and synaptic recruitment, J Neurosci Methods, 2011
- Hjorth, Blackwell, Hellgren-Kotaleski, Gap Junctions between Striatal Fast-Spiking Interneurons Regulate Spiking Activity and Synchronization as a Function of Cortical Activity, J Neurosci, 2009
For more papers, please see: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-2043-2009