Dr Annamaria Sinkovics
- 2008-present: Sheila Edmonds Lecturer in Mathematics Fellow and Director of Studies, Newnham College, Cambridge
- 2005-2008: Marie Curie Postdoctoral Research Associate, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2002-2005: Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2000-2002: Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Wales Swansea
Annamaria Sinkovics is a string theorist. Her current research interest is mathematical aspects of string theory and gauge theories. In recent years her research has concentrated around the area of topological string theory. She also have long standing interest in gauge theories, random matrices and partitions, integrability, and in general in non-perturbative aspects of string theory.
- Instantons and Donaldson-Thomas invariants [with M. Cirafici and R. Szabo], arXiv:0804.1087 [hep-th] (Fortsch.Phys.56:849-855,2008.)
- Cohomological gauge theory, quiver matrix models and Donaldson-Thomas theory [with M. Cirafici and R. Szabo], arXiv:0803.4188 [hep-th] (to appear in Nucl. +Phys. B)
- G2 Hitchin functionals at one loop [with J. de Boer, P. de Medeiros and S. El-Showk], arXiv:0706.3119 [hep-th] (Class.Quant.Grav.25:075006,2008)
- Open G2 strings [with J. de Boer, P. de Medeiros and S. El-Showk], hep-th/0611080 (JHEP 0802:012,2008)
- Phase transitions in q-deformed 2d Yang-Mills theory and topological strings [with X. Arsiwalla, R. Boels, M. Marino], hep-th/0509002, Phys. Rev. D 73, +026005 (2006).
- Topological membrane theory from Mathai-Quillen formalism [with L. Anguelova and Paul de Medeiros], hep-th/0507089, Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 10 (2006) +713-745.
- Knot invariants and Calabi-Yau crystals [with N. Halmagyi and P. Sulkowski], hep-th/0506230 (JHEP 01(2006)040).
- On topological F-theory [with Lilia Anguelova and Paul de Medeiros], hep-th/0412120, JHEP 0505, 021 (2005).
- A six dimensional view on twistors [with Erik Verlinde], hep-th/0410014, (Phys. Lett. B 608, 142 (2005)).
- Universal correlators from geometry [with Robbert Dijkgraaf and Mine Temurhan], hep-th/0406247, (JHEP 0411:012,2004).
- String interactions in c = 1 matrix model [with Jan de Boer, Erik Verlinde and Jung-Tay Yee] , hep-th/0312135, (JHEP 0403:023, 2004).
- On corrections to the D3-branes solution [with S. de Haro and K. Skenderis], hep-th/0302136 (Phys.Rev.D68:066001,2003)
- Matrix models and gravitational corrections [with R. Dijkgraaf and M. Termurhan], hep-th/0211241 (Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 7, 1155-1176, 2004).
- On a supersymmetric completion of the R4 term in IIB supergravity [with S. de Haro and K. Skenderis], hep-th/0210080 (Phys.Rev.D67:084010,2003).
- Massive vacua of N = 1 theory and S-duality from matrix models [with N. Dorey, T. J. Hollowood and S. P. Kumar], hep-th/0209099 (JHEP 0211:040,2002).
- Exact superpotentials from matrix models [with N. Dorey, T. J. Hollowood and S. P. Kumar], hep-th/0209089 (JHEP 0211:039,2002).
- N = 1 vacua, fuzzy spheres and integrable systems [with Nick Dorey], hep-th/0205151 (JHEP 0207:032,2002).