Dr Christopher E. Thomas
- 2015-: Fellow of Christ's College, Cambridge
- 2013-: University Lecturer, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2014-2015: Bye-Fellow, Christ's College, Cambridge
- 2011-2013: Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowship, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- 2008-2011: Theory Postdoctoral Fellow, Jefferson Lab, USA
- 2004-2008: D.Phil. in Theoretical Physics, University of Oxford
- See my teaching webpage.
Christopher is a member of the High Energy Physics research group in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. His current research interests include lattice QCD, hadronic physics and strong interaction phenomenology. He is part of the Hadron Spectrum Collaboration, an international collaboration of lattice theorists investigating the spectroscopy and properties of hadrons using lattice QCD.
Information on publications is available on INSPIRE-HEP: