Mr Carl Turner
- 2013-date: PhD Student, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2009-2013: BA/MMath, University of Cambridge
I am a member of the High Energy Physics group in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. My research interests involve various areas of field theory and string theory - I am currently working on the relationship between supersymmetric theories and non-relativistic, 2+1 dimensional condensed matter physics.
I am under the supervision of Professor David Tong, and am kindly supported by an STFC studentship and the ERC.
For more information and various resources, please see my DAMTP homepage.
- N. Dorey, D. Tong, C. P. Turner, "A Matrix Model for WZW", 2016 [arXiv: 1604.05711]
- N. Dorey, D. Tong, C. P. Turner, "A Matrix Model for Non-Abelian Quantum Hall States", 2016 [arXiv: 1603.09688]
- N. Doroud, D. Tong, C. P. Turner, "On Superconformal Anyons", JHEP 1601 (2016) 138 [arXiv: 1511.01491]
- D. Tong, C. P. Turner, "Vortices and Monopoles in a Harmonic Trap", JHEP 1512 (2015) 098 [arXiv: 1508.01207]
- D. Tong, C. P. Turner, "The Quantum Hall Effect in Supersymmetric Chern-Simons Theories", Phys.Rev. B92 (2015) 23 235125 [arXiv: 1508.00580]
- D. Tong, C. P. Turner, "Quantum Dynamics of Supergravity on R3 x S1", JHEP 1412 (2014) 142 [arXiv: 1408.3418]
- H. S. Reall, A. A. H. Graham, C. P. Turner, "On algebraically special vacuum spacetimes in five dimensions", Class. Quant. Grav. 30 (2013) 055004 [arXiv: 1211.5957]. Selected as one of the CQC Highlights of 2012-13.