- 2016: Visiting PhD student, University of Toronto, with Professor Marco Gualtieri
- 2014-date: PhD Student, University of Cambridge
- 2013-2014: Master of Advanced Studies in Mathematics, University of Cambridge
- 2010-2013: Bachelor of Science in Physics and Mathematics, Heidelberg University
Charlotte is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics Relativity and Gravitation research group. Her research interests centre on mathematics inspired by theoretical physics, in particular differential geometric structures in string theory and M-Theory. She currently works on branes in generalised complex geometry.
- In preparation: C. Kirchhoff-Lukat, M. Jotz-Lean: "Lifts of Dorman brackets and the naturality of the Courant-Dorfman bracket", 2016