Dr Elsen Tjhung
- 2015-date: Research Associate, University of Cambridge
- 2013-2015: Postdoctoral Researcher, CNRS Montpellier, France
- 2009-2013: PhD, University of Edinburgh
Current research interests: time reversal symmetry breaking in statistical field theory, active droplets, chiral liquid crystals, glasses,
I use lattice Boltzmann simulation for fluid dynamics.
- Tjhung E. and Berthier L., Hyperuniform density fluctuations and diverging dynamic correlations in periodically driven colloidal suspensions, Phys. Rev. Lett., 2015.
- Tjhung E., Tiribocchi A, Marenduzzo D., Cates M. E., A minimal physical model captures the shapes of crawling cells, Nat. Comms., 2015.