Dr Francesco Boselli
- 2016-date: Postdoctoral researcher, DAMTP, University of Cambridge, UK
- 2013-2015: Postdoctoral researcher, Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC), Strasbourg, France
- 2008-2012: Doctoral student and teaching assistent, Institue of Fluid Dynamics, ETH Zurich, Zurich, CH
- 2007 (summar intership): Graduate researcher, Learner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, USA
- 2007-2006 Bachelor/Master student (biomedical engineering), Politecnico di Milano, Milano, Italy
I am a member of the Biological Physics research group in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP). I am interested in the role of fluid flows and forces in the regulation and development of biological systems.
keywords: Cilia, Biological Stokesian Flows, Mechanotransduction, heart/valve development, embyonic heart, blood flow, inner ear, Benigne Paroxismal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), boundary and meshless numerical methods.
Links to Publications