Dr Jerome A. Neufeld
- 2011 - present University Lecturer
BP Institute, Departments of Earth Sciences & Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- 2011 - present Royal Society University Research Fellow
- 2009 - present Fellow, St. Catharine's College, Cambridge
- 2009 - 2011 Lloyd's Tercentenary Foundation Fellow
- 2009 - 2011 Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellow
- 2007 - 2009 Post-doctoral Research Associate, ITG, DAMTP
- 2002 - 2007 Ph.D. in geophysics, Yale University
The fluid dynamics of multiphase fluid flows and the solidification of multicomponent alloys.
- JA Neufeld, D Vella & HE Huppert. The effect of a fissure on storage in a porous medium. J. Fluid Mech. (in press).
- JA Neufeld & HE Huppert. Modelling carbon dioxide sequestration in layered strata. J. Fluid Mech. 625 (2009).
- MJ Spannuth, JA Neufeld, JS Wettlaufer & MG Worster. Axisymmetric viscous gravity currents flowing over a porous medium. J Fluid Mech. 622 (2009).
- JA Neufeld & JS Wettlaufer. An experimental study of shear-enhanced convection in a mushy layer. J. Fluid Mech. 612 (2008)
- JA Neufeld & JS Wettlaufer. Shear-enhanced convection in a mushy layer. J. Fluid Mech. 612 (2008)