Ms Julia Hawkins
- 1999 - present: Deputy Director, Millennium Mathematics Project
The Millennium Mathematics Project (MMP) is a maths education and outreach initiative for ages 3 to 19 and the general public. The MMP is a collaboration between the Faculties of Mathematics and Education at the University of Cambridge, and is active nationally and internationally. Our focus is on increasing mathematical understanding, confidence and enjoyment, enriching everyone's experience of mathematics, and promoting creative and imaginative approaches to maths.
- 2007: Project Leader, Mathematics Enrichment and Enhancement national evaluation study conducted for Advisory Committee for Mathematics Education, Royal Society
- 2008: Interim Head of Widening Participation, Cambridge Admissions Office (temporary part-time secondment)
- MA (English Language and Literature), University of Oxford
- MSt (Modernism: English Literature 1890-1939), University of Cambridge