Dr James Fergusson
- 2015-: Centre for Theorertical Cosmology Lecturer, University of Cambridge
- 2009-2014: Research associate, University of Cambridge
- 2005-2008: PhD student, University of Cambridge
James is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics GR research group. His current research interests are primordial non-Gaussianity and the bispectrum of the CMB and Large Scale Structure.
- J. R. Fergusson, and E. P. S. Shellard, The shape of primordial non-Gaussianity and the CMB bispectrum, arXiv:0812.3413, 2008
- J. R. Fergusson, and E. P. S. Shellard, Primordial non-Gaussianity and the CMB bispectrum, PhysRevD.76.083523, 2007
- J. R. Fergusson, A. J. Geddes, and D. A. W. Hutchinson, Self-consistent finite-temperature model of atom-laser coherence properties, PhysRevA.71.033614, 2005