Dr Kenny Wong
- 2014-present: Gonville & Caius Research Fellow
- 2007-2014: MMath and PhD, Cambridge
I am interested in the geometry and topology of quantum field theories. I study supersymmetric sigma models in the contexts of mirror symmetry, derived categories, moonshine and the moduli space description of topological solitons.
- Two-dimensional gauge dynamics and the topology of singular determinantal varieties
- Spectral sequences and Vacua in N = 2 gauged linear quantum mechanics with potentials
- Berry's connection, Kahler geometry and the Nahm construction of monopoles
- ADHM revisited: Instantons and Wilson lines (with David Tong)