Miss Laura Cope
- 2016 - Present: PhD Student, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2015 - 2016: Senior Data Analyst, Cambridge Assessment
- 2014 - 2015: MSc Mathematics, University of Leeds
- 2011 - 2014: Senior Data Analyst, Cambridge Assessment
- 2006 - 2011: Data Analyst, Cambridge Assessment
- 2003 - 2006: MA Mathematics, University of Cambridge
Laura is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics and the Atmosphere-Ocean Dynamics research group. Her current research interests include the variability of zonal jets.