Dr Michalis Agathos
- 2016-date: Rubicon post-doctoral research fellow, DAMTP - University of Cambridge
- 2011-2016: PhD in gravitational wave physics, Nikhef Amsterdam
- 2007-2011: Master in Theoretical Physics, Master in Mathematics, Utrecht University
Michalis is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, in the Relativity and Gravitation research group. He is also an active member of the LIGO - Virgo Collaboration. His current research is focused on the study of gravitational waves and the nature of gravity.
- B. P. Abbott, et. al., "Tests of general relativity with GW150914", Phys. Rev. Lett., 116(22), 221101, 2016
- M. Agathos, et al., "Constraining the neutron star equation of state with gravitational wave signals from coalescing binary neutron stars", Phys. Rev. D, 92(2), 023012, 2015
- M. Agathos, et al., "TIGER: A data analysis pipeline for testing the strong-field dynamics of general relativity with gravitational wave signals from coalescing compact binaries", Phys. Rev. D, 89(8), 082001, 2014