Dr Marc Manera
- 2016-present: Research Associate, University of Cabridge
- 2013-2016: Research Associate, University College London
- 2010-2013: Research Associate, University of Portsmouth
- 2007-2010: Research Scientist, New York University
Marc is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics.
His current research interests are in Cosmology, Statistics of Galaxy Clustering, Dark Energy Models, Dark Matter, Galaxy Bias and Growth of Structures, Weak Lensing, Data Exploitation of Galaxy Surveys, Weak Lensing, Combined Probes.
- Surname, Paper Title, Journal, Year
- Link to publications (ADS)