Professor Natalia Berloff
- 2002-present DAMTP faculty member, now Professor in Applied Mathematics
- 2002-present Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge
- 2013-2016 on leave, Professor, Director of Photonics and Quantum Materials Program, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russian Federation
- 1999-2002 PIC Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of California in Los Angeles
- 1997-1999 UC President's Research Fellow, Department of Mathematics, University of California in Los Angeles
Natalia Berloff leads the Quantum Fluids Group. She is an applied mathematician with a range of research interests which focus on coherence in non-equilibrium quantum systems, superfluidity, quantum fluids, Bose-Einstein condensates, quantum simulators based on solid-state condensates.