Mr Peter Baddoo
- 2011-2015: MMath, University of Oxford
- 2015-present: PhD, University of Cambridge
Peter is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics in the Waves research group. His current research interests are fluid dynamics, asymptotic analysis and applied complex analysis.
- Part II Fluid Dynamics Supervisions, Michaelmas Term 2015,
- Part II Asymptotic Methods Supervisions, Lent Term 2016,
- Part III Applied Analysis & Continuum Mechanics Seminar Chair, Lent Term 2016,
- Part IA Differential Equations Supervisions, Michaelmas Term 2016,
- Part II Fluid Dynamics Supervisions, Michaelmas Term 2016,
- Part IB Complex Analysis Supervisions, Lent Term 2017.
- F. Bakkali Taheri, I. V. Konoplev, G. Doucas, P. Baddoo, R. Bartolini, J. Cowley, and S. M. Hooker, "