- 2013-: John and Delia Agar Research Fellow, Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge
- 2009-2013: PhD, University of Cambridge. Supervisors: Jonathan Oppenheim.
Sergii is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics and Centre for Quantum Information and Foundations. His current research interests are Quantum Information and Quantum Computation.
- M. Studzinski, S. Strelchuk, M. Mozrzymas, M. Horodecki "Port-based teleportation in arbitrary dimension" arXiv:1612.09260v1
- I. Sardharwalla, S. Strelchuk, R. Jozsa "Quantum conditional query complexity" arXiv:1609.01600
- D. Elkouss, S. Strelchuk "Generalized universal uncertainty relations via the elementary symmetric polynomials"
- I. Sardharwalla, S. Strelchuk, R. Jozsa "Higher dimensional local fermionic systems and classical simulation of quantum circuits"
- D. Elkouss, S. Strelchuk "Forgetting boosts the classical environment-assisted and private capacity" Phys. Rev. A 94, 040301(R) (2016)
- D. Elkouss, S. Strelchuk "Superadditivity of private information for any number of uses of the channel", Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 040501 (2015)
- F. Brandao, A. Harrow, J. Oppenheim, S. Strelchuk "Quantum Conditional Mutual Information, Reconstructed States, and State Redistribution", Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 050501 (2015)
- H. Buhrman, L. Czekaj, A. Grudka, M. Horodecki, P. Horodecki, M. Markiewicz, F. Speelman, S. Strelchuk "Quantum communication complexity advantage implies violation of a Bell inequality", PNAS March 22, 2016 vol. 113 no. 12 3191-3196
- D. Elkouss, S. Strelchuk, M. Ozols, W. Matthews, D. Perez-Garcia, T. Cubitt "Unbounded number of channel uses are required to see quantum capacity", Nature Communications 6, 7739 (2015)
- B. Groisman, S. Strelchuk "Optimal amount of entanglement to distinguish quantum states instantaneously" Phys. Rev. A 92, 052337 (2015)
- F. Buscemi, N. Datta, S. Strelchuk "Game-theoretic characterization of antidegradable channels", Journal of Mathematical Physics 55, 092202 (2014)
- R. Jozsa, A. Miyake, S. Strelchuk "Jordan-Wigner formalism for arbitrary 2-input 2-output matchgates and their classical simulation", Quantum Information & Computation Vol. 15, 7-8, 541-556 (2015)
- S. Strelchuk “Parrondo's paradox and superactivation of classical and quantum capacity of communication channels with memory”, Phys. Rev. A 88, 032311 (2013)
- S. Strelchuk, M. Horodecki, J. Oppenheim “Entanglement Recycling and Generalized Teleportation”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 010505 (2013)
- S. Strelchuk, J. Oppenheim “Hybrid Zero-capacity Channels”, Phys. Rev. A 86, 022328 (2012)
- F. Brandao, J. Oppenheim, S. Strelchuk “When does noise increase the quantum capacity?”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 040501 (2012)
My recent research has recently received some media attention: