Dr Tobias Baldauf
- since 2016: Stephen Hawking Advanced Fellow / Senior Research Associate, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2013-2016: Postdoctoral Member, School of Natural Sciences, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ
- 2009-2013: PhD, University of Zurich
Tobias is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics Relativity and Gravitation Group and the Center for Theoretical Cosmology. His research focuses on modelling the Large Scale Structure of the Universe and learning about the physics that shaped our Universe from current and upcoming galaxy surveys.
- T. Baldauf, S. Codis, V. Desjacques, and C. Pichon, Peak exclusion, stochasticity and convergence of perturbative bias expansions in 1+1 gravity, Mon.Not.Roy.Astron.Soc. 456 (Mar.,2016)3985–4000 [arXiv:1510.0920]
- T. Baldauf, L. Mercolli, M. Mirbabayi, and E. Pajer, The bispectrum in the Effective Field Theory of Large Scale Structure, JCAP 5 (May, 2015) 7, [arXiv:1406.4135]
- T. Baldauf, U. Seljak, L. Senatore, and M. Zaldarriaga, Galaxy bias and non- linear structure formation in general relativity, JCAP 10 (Oct., 2011) 31, [arXiv:1106.5507]