Dr Daniele Dorigoni
- 2011-date: Research Associate, DAMTP, University of Cambridge
- 2009-2011: Ph.D. 70/70 con Lode, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa
Daniele is a member of the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics HEP research group. His current research interests are non-perturbative effects in supersymmetric theories, large-N equivalences and various aspects of AdS/CFT correspondence with applications to QCD and condensed matter phyiscs.
- A.Armoni, DD , G.Veneziano, "k-String Tension from Eguchi-Kawai Reduction." JHEP 1110 (2011) 086.
- DD, G.Veneziano, J.Wosiek, "Dimensionally reduced SYM4 at large-N: an intriguing Coulomb approximation". JHEP 1106 (2011) 051.
- DD, S.Rychkov, "Scale Invariance + Unitarity => Conformal Invariance?" arXiv:0910.1087 [hep-th].
- DD, K.Konishi, K.Ohashi, "Non-Abelian vortices with product moduli" Phys.Rev. D79 (2009) 045011.